What is Reiki?
Reiki, pronounced Ray' - Key is a hands-on healing modality that quiets the mind and calms the emotions to experience an inner peace and calm within. It is during these moments of peacefulness that you get a glimpse of who you are meant to be and what you are meant to accomplish.
It generally takes four sessions (once or twice a week) to experience the full benefits of Reiki. Used regularly, Reiki provides access to intuition, vision, passion and purpose, so that you may walk your unique path in life.
Rei means "universal" - the energy that surrounds and permeates everything. Ki represents your personal "life force energy" that comes from within. Reiki combines both personal and universal healing energies for a very powerful healing and balancing effect.
Benefits of Reiki
- Reiki reduces stress and anxiety by quieting the mind and calming the emotions, so you can feel at peace, grounded, and connected to a sense of purpose.
- Reiki works to heal the cause of the problem, not just the symptom.
- Reiki is not a religion and will not conflict with religious beliefs.
- Reiki does not conflict with medical procedures or medications ... it enhances healing.
- Reiki helps to reduce the effect of daily stressors ... to be proactive rather than reactive.
- Beyond relaxation, Reiki rejuvenates your spirit and intuitive nature.
We start with a consultaion and go over your chakra system. Chakras are the organs to our spirit and should be balanced. At this time I start with hands-on treatment.
Mini Treatment - $55
One Treatment - $75
Transformative Reiki Program $300 - includes 4 sessions ( within 4-5 weeks) and a personalized program for you. These sessions will be about an hour each.
Reiki Facial (60-75 mins)
Relaxing facial to help balance the mind and spirit. A custom facial with a reiki twist, healing energy will help you feel more centered and focused.
Meridian Facial (60 mins)
Meridian facial massage has been shown to awaken the skin's natural ability to regenerate, firm, and lift the face, while also improving microcirculation, toning facial muscles and clearing lymphatic pathways—and ultimately leading to an overall improvement in bodily health.
Aromatherapy Facial (60 mins)
Essential oils are used to oxygenate and detoxify your skin with a custom facial. The aromatherapy pressure point facial massage relaxes your senses to balance mind, body and spirit.